Baxter of CA Clay Pomade
Baxter of California's Clay Pomade
Award winning and has a firm hold with a matte finish. We love to mix Baxter pomades to achieve different hair styles. Our go to's are of course their Clay Pomade with their Hard Water Pomade. Keeps your hair in place all day long!
Directions for use:
- Put a small amount into the palm of your hand and rub palms together to warm it up and loosen the pomade
- Apply to damp or dry hair with fingertips.
- Apply product to wet hair for a "slick" finish or to dry hair for a natural look.
- Use more product for a stronger hold and and longer style.
- Hit it with a comb to finish off your desired look.
PETROLATUM, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, BENTONITE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, AQUA / WATER, KAOLIN, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOTTE RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, VP/VA COPOLYMER, CETEARETH-25, GLYCERIN, PVP, PEG-16 MACADAMIA, GLYCERIDES, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FOENICULUM VULGARE OIL / FENNEL OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS / SAGE OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, CITRAL, SORBIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, OLETH-20, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL